I provide advisory services to help you and your company increase the chances of success of your digital product.
My name is Joaquim Torres (Joca). I’m a computer engineer, and I’ve been working with digital products for more than 30 years. Most recently, I led Lopes Consultoria de Imóveis digital transformation as CDO (Chief Digital Officer). Lopes is the biggest real estate brokerage in Brazil. Before that, I was General Manager of Gympass Wellness, Gympass’s new wellness service offering. Gympass is a corporate wellbeing benefit that companies offer to access 50k+ gyms and studios in 10 countries. Previously, I was CPO at Gympass, Conta Azul, an ERP for SMBs, and Locaweb, the biggest internet company in Brazil. I started my career building my first startup in 1992, a BBS that became one of Brazil’s first internet access and service providers. I’m also the author of 3 books on digital product management.
These are some of the product management topics we can talk about:
- Deciding what product to launch.
- How to develop this new product.
- How to launch this new product.
- Building a product vision.
- Defining a product strategy.
- Organizing your product development team.
- Diversifying your product portfolio.
- Managing your product portfolio.
- Defining the pricing.
- Taking end-of-life decisions.
I’ve been using my 30+ years of experience to help companies with their digital product development strategies. Check out some of the companies I’ve helped.
You can learn more about me on Linkedin.