I help companies get more value and results from their digital products.
I’ve been helping my clients with:
- Diagnosis of the company's vision, strategy, structure, and product culture.
- Action plan aiming to improve the aspects that have been diagnosed as having room for improvement.
- Building, communicating, and executing the product vision and strategy.
- Defining and implementing a team structure to execute the strategy.
- Defining objectives and implementing OKRs to help achieve these objectives.
- Defining, implementing, and managing product development processes.
- Implementing a product culture focused on result delivery instead of a feature factory.
Check out what my clients have to say about my services.
Available service models:
Monthly, fortnightly, or weekly meetings with the company's product leader (head of product, head of technology, tech founder) to discuss product development topics (process, people, culture) and help that person and the company improve their performance product development process to generate better results faster. In some cases, it may make sense to include other people in these discussions, such as the CEO, head of technology, head of design, and head of marketing. I am also available to participate and comment on specific meetings, such as OKRs meetings, All-hands, Showcase, leadership meetings, etc., and interview finalists for the positions of head of product and head of technology.
In this type of engagement, I assume leadership of the product development teams on an interim basis. I start with a diagnosis based on interviews with people from the product development team and other areas to understand the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the product development team in terms of people, processes and culture. I then design a plan to improve weaknesses and take advantage of opportunities. During the execution of the plan, I will participate in some of the team and company dynamics and ceremonies. If there is already a person playing this role as leader of the product development team, I will pair them with that person so that they can improve their skills. On the other hand, if there is no such person, one of my objectives will be to find a person (internal or in the market) who can assume this leadership.