To help people and companies connect business and technology, I’ve been doing training and presentations on product management and digital transformation. I share what I’ve learned over more than 30 years of experience.
Product Vision and Strategy
Without a clear vision and strategy for your product, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to manage your product. How do you decide where to put your focus and energy? What to leave for later? How to show stakeholders what you intend to do with the product? How to have arguments to say no to requests for new features in your product?
At the end of this workshop, you will have the first version of your product’s vision and strategy ready to be used everyday.
OKR in practice
OKR is a very powerful tool to help us achieve the goals and results we expect from our products. After all, the product, its functionalities, the technology, the algorithm, the website, and the app are not the goal, they are A MEANS to achieve our goals.
At the end of this workshop, participants will have the concepts and tools to implement or improve their team’s OKRs.
Please note: these sessions are in Portuguese. If you are interested in one or more of these training in English, please consider in-company talks and training.
In-company talks and training
Lectures and training tailored to meet the needs of the company to address topics that will help the team to deliver more results from their digital products.
Some of the topics I can cover:
- What is product management
- The 4 stages of a product lifecycle:
- How to recognize?
- What to do?
- Relationship between product management and other areas of the company (Engineering, UX, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Customer Support, Operations, HR)
- Difference between product management and project management
- Difference between product management and product marketing
- Diversification vs focus
- How to manage a product portfolio
- What kind of company needs software product management
- The role and responsibilities of a Head/VP of Product
- Creating product vision and strategy
- How to organize your product development team
- Creating a product culture
- Lessons learned from a Digital Transformation
- Why Digital Transformations are so hard?
These talks are tailored made to suit the needs of the company to address topics that can generate good discussions among team members. The talks are normally 1,5 hours long where I present product development and digital transformation topics for 45 minutes and the remaining 45 minutes are focused on Q&A.
For the in-company training, we sit together to define what topics I should cover to address the specific needs of each company. Training can range from a 2 hours session up to 16 hours long training depending on the content that will be covered. The longer sessions can be delivered in full-day training sessions or divided into smaller 2-hour sessions.
Check out some of my public talks
Check out some of my podcast participation
Some companies where I presented about Product Management and Product Development:
- AmCham Brasil
- Banco Bari
- Banco Modal
- Boa Vista SCPC
- boostLab BTG Pactual
- Cartão Elo
- Grupo Soma
- NG Informática
- Remessa Online
- Take Blip
- Via Varejo
- VR Benefícios
- XP Investimentos
If you believe I can be useful to your company by presenting management and product development or digital transformation topics, don’t hesitate to contact me through email or WhatsApp.