I help companies succeed in the digital era by guiding them to create and manage successful digital products that connect their strategic objectives with the problems and needs of their customers.
Some of the topics I’ve been helping my clients with are product vision, strategy, team organization, processes, tools, culture, metrics.
I’ve been using my almost 30 years of experience to help companies with their digital product development strategies. Companies I’m currently helping:
- Lopes, I’m heading Lopes Labs, which is Lopes Consultoria de Imóveis’ technology and innovation team. With more than 80 years of history, Lopes is the largest company in integrated real estate brokerage, consulting, and financing solutions in Brazil. We are using the power of digital to deliver better products and experiences to Lopes’ customers, i.e., buyers, sellers, and brokers.
- James, the delivery platform from Grupo Pão de Açúcar.
- WeDoc, an M.D. exclusive social network.
- Digio, digital bank from Elopar.
- Aliança Hospitalar, specialized in accelerating financial and operational results for Brazilian hospitals.
- FunRetrospectives, a free retrospective board for remote teams. With more than 163,000 users from more than 140 countries.
- Magnetis, an online Brazilian service that offers digital solutions for individuals to build long-term investment plans.
Other companies I’ve assisted:
- Gympass, a wellness benefit that offers unlimited access to thousands of gyms, studios, and activities worldwide, helping people find an activity they love. I served as currently General Manager of Gympass Wellness business unit which provides an application package with more than 60 apps for those looking for options to improve physical and mental well-being (from nutrition to the therapy session). Prior to that, I was Gympass CPO.
- Conta Azul, the leading Cloud Accounting platform in Brazil, connecting SMBs to their accountants and everything they need to organize their business and be successful.
- Locaweb, Brazil’s leader in web hosting and SaaS applications like email marketing and online store.
- ClickBus, the leading online agent of bus travel in Brazil with more convenience and agility.
- Vindi, online payments Brazilian fintech focused on recurring collection and billing.
- MaxMilhas, a travel and tour company based in Brazil that mediates transactions allowing people across Brazil to select economic packages and join with a variety of mileage programs.
- Geofusion, Brazil’s leader in geomarketing SaaS products, helping its customers identify markets, understand their own customers, check competitors, manage field sales territories, and take better decisions.
- Eventials, a Brazilian webinar platform connecting presenters with a varied portfolio of content to viewers interested in all sorts of topics.
- Astrea, cloud-based software for Brazilian lawyers and legal offices to help them gain productivity through the use of technology.
- Alura, an online Brazilian education service focused on technology-related courses.
You can know more about me on Linkedin.
Talks and workshops
To help spread my digital product management learning, I give presentations about the following topics:
- What is product management
- Leadership tips for the product manager
- The 4 life stages of a product
- How to recognize?
- What to do?
- Relationship between product management and other areas of the company (Engineering, UX, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Customer Support, Operations, HR)
- Difference between product management and project management
- Difference between product management and product marketing
- Diversification vs focus
- How to manage a product portfolio
- What kind of company needs software product management
- The role and responsibilities of a Head/VP of Product
- Creating product vision and strategy
- How to organize your product development team
These presentations can range from 15-minutes talks to 8-hour workshops. Can be online or face-to-face. In the workshops, besides talking about some of the topics above, I also coordinate some practical exercises to help people get hands-on experience with some product management tools and practices.
These presentations are offered either publicly in major events or in-company. The in-company model enables several people from your company to participate, thus helping to equalize knowledge about digital product management and development.